First, let me say happy New Year. I hope that 2014 was successful and 2015 is even more rewarding.
1. Here is my post at the Institute for Faith, Work, and Economics on what sorts of goals you should set for the New Year:
2. Tim Challies offers a prayer for the New Year:
3. Scott McKnight recommends a new book Stylish Academic Writing:
4. Over at Acton Institute, Joe Carter shows that most people waste their additional free time by watching--cooking shows:
5. Here is a pretty cool video (in my humble opinion) about a boat making school in Canada: