Here are some links worth following this week.
1. Trevin Wax discusses the importance of pursuing Christ-likeness in all our decisions.
2. Whatever you might think about the climate change and the environment, there should be little question that we need to clean up the amount of trash we are pushing into oceans. This article about a whale with 64lbs of trash in its belly is an indication of a problem.
3. Alan Jacobs reflects on the way that adults are conditioning children to "lead our culture" and it isn't entirely a good thing.
4. Wendy Alsup asks whether Numbers 5 is bad for women:
5. David Platt gave a profound sermon at T4G on racism and the gospel and the need for repentance. It's worth your time.