1. Utah has made provision that ensures "free range" parenting will remain legal. This post by Joe Carter reminds us that free range parenting is the way things used to be.
2. An article about kids from impoverished backgrounds finding their way through top level universities and struggling to find their identity in light of the privilege around them
3. This post in the Chicago Tribune reminds us that poverty has changed a lot for the better thanks to capitalism. Also, the narrative that poor people go liberal is a myth.
4. A thoughtful post from Tim Challies asking what constitutes a "gospel issue."
5. Recently, the ERLC and TGC combined forces to host a celebration of Martin Luther King, Jr.'s life, 50 years after his death. This interview by Russell Moore of John Perkins is worth your time.