1. The internet is a dangerous place, especially for those who are still being formed socially. This post on Medium talks about one platform in particular, but reflects on some of the deep darkness of social media for kids.
2. This is a long read from the Huffington Post (I know), but it is an interesting story about a couple who made millions of dollars playing a form of lottery with positive odds.
3. Walter Strickland talks about his discovery of an excellent and interesting African American theologian.
4. Matthew Arbo engages the topic of assisted suicide at the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission's blog.
5. Read about a woman whose extreme generosity helped found one of Spurgeon's orphanages.