1. This interview with Rachel Denhollander, published by Christianity Today, is an important critique to the tendency among movements (not simply Evangelicals) to guard the brand. It is always justified, but never justifiable. The whole post is worth reading, but her conclusion is powerful.
2. Alastair Roberts summarizes what pastors can learn from the viral professor, Jordan Peterson. This is well worth pondering.
3. Russell Moore wrote a lovely post for the Rabbit Room a few weeks ago on the importance of stories for ethics.
4. This was an interesting book review at The Gospel Coalition about the impact international missionaries had on their sending countries after they came home.
5. Trevin Wax thinks aloud about the importance of words, particularly as it comes to the pro-life movement.