1. A blogger at the Economist discusses recent assertions that the determining factor for a person's right to religious liberty is whether it impacts someone else.
2. Justin Taylor shares a time lapse, computer animated video of human development in the womb in honor of the anniversary of Roe v. Wade:
3. Joe Carter at Acton covers the recent case where a baker is being sued over refusal to create an anti-gay cake. This brings into question whether religious liberty is the issue as much as an attempt to promote a worldview is at play:
4. This video from the International Justice Ministry demonstrates why the rule of law is so important, and why it is so hard for the poor in many countries to get justice:
5. How can an imperfect man be a leader in his home? Challies considers on his blog: