1. Trevin Wax on the danger of assuming evangelism:
2. Some really cool photos from Smithsonian magazine from space and of celestial objects:
3. Technology can be a very good thing, but should we adopt technology simply because it is available? Shouldn't we evaluate it's consequences carefully? This is the argument of a post at the Imaginative Conservative:
4. The importance of writing as if history actually happened. This is an insightful piece on being truly counter-cultural Christians in an age that strongly demands it:
5. Have you ever seen someone go 207 mph on a rocket powered bicycle?