1. From Aaron Earls, 3 important times to teach your kids theology:
2. The problem of turning inward. A look at why Dutch Reformed Christianity hasn't grown, despite a mandate to take the gospel to "every square inch"
3. An article from the Economist on why sometimes sports teams have perverse incentives to lose:
4. Voices from the left side of American politics often complain about "Big Oil" and other political interests contributing to political causes. Notably, this is only when the contributions are not in their favor. There is some evidence that outside interests are playing into the political left's war on fossil fuels:
5. More money for public education is no more than part of the solution. In fact, it may not be the biggest part of the solution.