1. Nathan Finn of Southeastern Seminary and First Baptist Durham Fame, writes about how Chuck Colson helped shape the way he thinks. To be clear, for Nathan, this occurred on the college campus not from experience in prison.
2. Joe Carter from Acton Institute evaluates a recent OpEd that calls for government bailouts of students who went deeply into debt for low-value and low-opportunity degrees:
3. From First Things, the importance of keeping Catholic schools Catholic:
4. Why the university is not (or should not be) a complete free for all. On order and tension in the academy:
5. 40 motivational speeches in 2 minutes, in honor of the last day of my final PhD seminar: