1. Trevin Wax released a new book this week. He's been doing analysis on the contemporary cultural soup. One recent piece of that is a hope for more (better) arguments online.
2. Imaginations should be exercised because it helps us love those who are opposed to us.
3. Samuel James at Mere Orthodoxy wrote about the over-reaction of the anti-purity police to a well-intentioned, but over-reaching article calling for guards on marital fidelity. He rightly wonders whether the reaction is due to concern over perceived patriarchy or a rejection of the call of holiness in Scripture.
4. At World, Anthony Bradley critiques the current overemphasis on urban ministry in much of the evangelical church. It is certainly strategic, but it neglects the importance of ministry to small, rural towns.
5. Chuck Quarles delivered a phenomenal sermon on evangelism at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. Take the 40 minutes or so to watch it.