1. Bruce Ashford put together a very helpful outline of the reasons theology is valuable in practical ministry.
2. A National Geographic article that outlines the significance of maps in WWI.
3. A very interesting article at Radical on the need to develop a theology of persecution to understand the plight of the church in closed and marginalized contexts:
4. An engaging discussion at Desiring God about allowing ourselves not to know everything. Science simply cannot explain everything.
5. Samuel Gregg of the Acton Institute considers the relationship between a living wage and minimum wage: