1. A scholar laments how the internet has made scholarly debate significantly more difficult:
2. David French composed a thoughtful post on how counterproductive the negative reaction to the NFL anthem protests is for free speech:
3. Last week, Aaron Earls wrote a helpful post about the deceitfulness of the human heart. In an age that bids us to follow our hearts, this is a helpful reminder.
4. An excellent post from Bruce Ashford on the real source of Fake News:
5. Ed Stetzer wrote about why Christians in particular should be cautious about calling for the firing of people who say things they don't like: