1. How hard is it not to tell a lie? Here is an account of someone who stopped telling all lies, even little white ones. This is worth reading:
2. There is a close tie between human trafficking an online pornography usage. Here is a brief video that highlights the link and encourages people not to use internet porn:
3. A long-ish piece, but an interesting perspective on the benefits of working in an office. It may be there is a future for traditional employment patterns and office work:
4. SEBTS professor Nathan Finn writes about his views on the recent movie, "Selma":
5. Last week some of the faculty at Southeastern participated in a casual conversation about the Church and the issue of marriage and divorce. It is worth the time to watch this video, recognizing that every question could not be answered fully in this forum.