1. From Bruce Ashford. How a Man Named Lesslie Changed the Way I Think:
2. Do students have the resources to consider the nature of vocation? How can higher education help fill the void?
3. Do learning style's really exist? Anna North questions the application (and misapplication) of the teaching tool:
4. Roger Olson presents the case against the liberal drift among so-called moderate baptists. I disagree with his assessment of the SBC conservative resurgence being over "secondary issues" (like inerrancy!!!), but it is an insightful article and reveals the unorthodox drift that the conservative Southern Baptists anticipated:
5. A thoughtful assessment of natural rights, the imago Dei, and the moral economy of sex from First Things. This is worth a read: