1. From the New York Review of Books, The True History of Fake News. An interesting and engaging article.
2. An amusing blog post about the trouble of making life's little celebrations into absolute blowouts. This should make you smile.
3. An opinion piece in the LA Times that asks whether proponents of radical gender theories are undermining science through wishful thinking.
4. Aaron Earls writes about putting ourselves into Bible stories--as the villain.
5. The commercials during the Superbowl this year were pretty boring. There were a huge number of activist commercials, which were generally targeted toward the Left, approving of their approach to cultural issues. Most on the Right have learned to ignore this, because we've come to recognize the bully pulpit liberals have created in their microcosm of reality. Surprisingly, though, Saturday Night Live took a swipe at the heavy-handed antics of Madison Avenue: