1. Tim Keller wrote a helpful post on the sin of racism at The Gospel Coalition in the wake of last week's rally:
2. Conservative writer, PE Gobry, writes in the National Review about how the government as status grantor is negatively impacting American society:
3. John Mark Reynolds wrote a helpful post about the weakness in much of contemporary Children's literature. It's not (just) that the writing is bad, it's that the stories are incredibly weak. They lack compelling grandeur. He highlights several themes that need a break.
4. Advocates of a Universal Basic Income celebrate the supposed freedom that would bring, but they typically ignore the massive downsides it necessarily brings along. This post in the Wall Street Journal highlights some of those downsides.
5. Tim Challies issues a plea for people to read beyond the headlines to understand the news.