1. An article at the website Forward, a website that intends to deliver "incisive coverage of the issues, ideas and institutions that matter to American Jews," speaks of the need to befriend racists for the purpose of ending hatred.
2. Amid the voices that call for the legalization of prostitution (normalized by calling it "sex-work") the Spectator notes that the vast majority of sex-workers are actually enslaved.
3. An article at Acton Institute discussing the morality of free market capitalism, particularly concerns over income inequality.
4. George Weigel at First Things points out the danger that socialized healthcare poses to the weak an infirm when the population has been trained to view people through a utilitarian calculus.
5. Firefighters in the UK saved some piglets from a barn fire. Six months later, the farmer bought them sausage from those pigs as a thank you gift. This has animal rights activists up in arms. It also makes for a highly ironic, somewhat humorous read.