1. Arthur Brook explains why the Lottery is terrible for the poor:
2. Tim Challies published an interesting post on changes in reading in our digital age:
3. From Bruce Ashford, an explanation of why Antifa is not good for our nation and should not be considered so.
4. From the Radical blog, a very good post on having confidence in past decisions, even when we end up in a much different spot than we intended:
5. David Whitlock, President of Oklahoma Baptist University, delivered an important convocation address on working to overcome racism in that institution: