1. Given C. S. Lewis' popularity, it is easy to forget some of the places his ideas were out of step with contemporary evangelicalism.
2. Are political progressives mistaken in believing the mid-term elections were not really about their policies?
3. Dan Darling from the ERLC comments on making gratitude our first language.
4. Nathan Finn reviews a new book by Jamin Goggin and Kyle Stroble, Beloved Dust, which emphasizes spiritual disciples. Worth a look.
5. In honor of your weekend Christmas decorating efforts, here is Clark Griswold lighting his Christmas lights.