1. Joe Carter points out we should be thankful for low cost food.
2. Dylan Pahman argues that religious freedom and economic liberty are closely related over at Public Discourse.
3. The link between Baptists and the Pilgrims. From Baptist Press. Featuring some quotes from the forthcoming book by Nathan Finn and co.
4. Elise Amyx over at The Institute for Faith, Work, and Economics considers the question of shopping on Thanksgiving day.
5. Another opinion on the blackness of Black Friday, from Josephe Sunde at Acton. This is an interesting thought and worth a look.