Here are some links worth reading this weekend:
1. An excellent post by Bekah Mason, who has recently become an adoptive mother. This is beautifully written, engaging, and thoughtful.
2. Trevin Wax gives a brief defense of evangelical sub-culture:
3. This is not for the faint of heart, but it is an intriguing article from the BBC about the Tatooist of Auschwitz--a prisoner assigned to put identification marks on other incoming prisoners.
4. Robert Miller explains the injustice of a Roman Catholic abduction of a child improperly baptized. This is a helpful discussion of the problems of the abuse of power by the state, even when someone likes the general outcome.
5. This podcast from NPR's Planet Money offered a really intriguing explanation of how money transfers work in the ACH system: